Global DMS, a provider of cloud-based valuation management software, has launched EVO-Commercial (EVO-C), a next-generation valuation management software platform for commercial lending.
The new platform is 100% configurable, fully customizable, quick and easy to implement, eliminates numerous steps in the workflow process, lowers system maintenance costs and empowers end-users as well as management teams, among many other efficiency gains.
“EVO-C solves a number of major pain points and challenges that have been ailing the commercial lending space for years,” says Vladimir Bien-Aime, president and CEO at Global DMS, in a release. “Commercial lenders have grown accustomed to dealing with manual processes or limitations of outdated, inflexible technology that prevents them from optimizing their valuation processes. The feedback we have received from commercial lenders thus far is that EVO-C eclipses and outperforms the current solutions which they are continually burdened with.”
The EVO-C platform delivers immediate return on investment to lender clients by reducing the cost to acquire, manage and review collateral valuations reports. The solution creates a competitive bidding environment where vendors are encouraged to focus on quality, communication, cost and turnaround time. Managers are easily able to monitor their pipelines in real-time for overall performance to drive down costs, remove road-blocks and create a positive experience for their customers.
Key benefits if the platform include the following:
- Implementations can be completed in just days or weeks, not months;
- Minimal training required;
- Completely workflow-driven, powered by a highly configurable business rules engine that does not require development or IT resources to update;
- Detailed custom reports can easily be created by business users and dynamically output on an ad hoc basis for management; and
- Drag and drop capability allows for multiple large files to swiftly be transferred and auto-populated, saving immeasurable amounts of time.