Natixis, the corporate, investment and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, has securitized $359.5 million of loans in a conduit commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) transaction valued at $1.377 billion.
The company served as a sponsor, via Natixis Real Estate Capital, and a co-manager, via Natixis Securities Americas, in the transaction, as per a company press release.
Natixis contributed 24 loans with a cumulative balance of $359.5 million. The commercial mortgages originated by Natixis included five- and 10-year fixed-rate loans, primarily secured by retail, office, multifamily, hospitality and self-storage properties located across the U.S.
The loans include the following marquis properties (included are the property type, amount of debt outstanding and location):
- Highland Hills, multifamily/student housing, $54.8 million; Mankato, Minn.
- Dallas FBI, office, $41.6 million; Dallas
- Miraval Resort & Spa, hospitality, $36.1 million; Tucson, Ariz.
- Carlisle Commons, retail, $28.0 million; Carlisle, Penn.
- McKinley Mall, retail, $28.0 million; Buffalo, N.Y.
- Alta Vista Ridge, multifamily, $22.3 million; Lewisville, Texas
Natixis says it has securitized more than $13.7 billion of CMBS loans since it started originating commercial mortgages in 1999. The global asset management company has increased its CMBS origination volume significantly and says it is ready to provide competitive, long-term financing to borrowers nationwide.