Rice Park Capital Management, a private investment firm, has formed an advisory board for its strategic equity investing strategy to help with market insight and support in the real estate, mortgage and technology industries.
“We are extremely pleased to launch our advisory board with several industry leaders to help provide market insights, strategic guidance, and connectivity to others in the real estate and mortgage industry,” says Nick Smith, CEO and managing partner at Rice Park, in a release.
The advisory board is comprised of individuals involved in businesses that are complementary to the types of sectors in which Rice Park may choose to invest, such as mortgage, real estate, technology, fintech and other similar sectors.
It includes the following members:
- Kamini Lane. president and CEO of Coldwell Banker Realty. Former President of Brokerage for Sotheby’s International Realty. Former President of the West for Compass Inc.
- Kevin Peranio. chief lending officer/partner at PRMG, Inc.
- Jodi Hall. former president and COO of Nationwide Mortgage Bankers and former COO of CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Danielle Wilkie. product and marketing executive. former president of national customer success at Compass, Inc.
- Kenon Chen. EVP, strategy and growth at Clear Capital.
- Benjamin Madick. founder and CEO at Matic Insurance.
- Ajit Prabhu. recently retired senior partner at Deloitte, focused on Deloitte’s Technology, Media and Telecom industries. Former founder and entrepreneur.
In addition to the advisory board and individuals named above, Rice Park has a broad network of advisors that support several aspects of its business.