Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA, a provider of real estate, mortgage and technology services, says it is rebranding Altisource Origination Services to now be known as Trelix.
According to Altisource, the Trelix brand represents a new opportunity to help lenders mitigate risks and reduce costs through customized mortgage fulfillment solutions and the upcoming launch of its proprietary technology.
Considering that the mortgage industry is facing higher overall production costs and manufacturing risk due to increased regulatory scrutiny and shortages of critical staffing, the company says the Trelix experience and technology can help mortgage market participants of all sizes increase efficiency and improve profitability.
The Trelix suite of mortgage fulfillment offerings includes the following:
- Processing – timely and accurate file preparation from application to closing;
- Underwriting – financial profile evaluation against lending guidelines and loan criteria to better inform loan request decisions;
- Loan due diligence – full correspondent performance analysis and ratings agency due diligence to help ensure industry standards are met;
- Quality control – independent review of applicable loan files and associated documents to help maintain compliance with agency and lender requirements; and
- CastleLine certification – execution of the CastleLine proprietary risk management process to help clients obtain Certified Loan insurance.
Trelix will also be launching a new technology platform during the first quarter of 2017 that improves mortgage lenders’ competitiveness by better managing their regulatory obligations and helping efficiently scale their businesses.