AppraisalWorks, a property valuation and valuation management technology provider, is supporting Fannie Mae’s Value Acceptance + Property Data framework.
The platform also offers support for approved Fannie Mae Value Acceptance + Property Data-service providers.
The AppraisalWorks platform gives banks, credit unions and other real estate lenders a comprehensive platform for improving efficiency, visibility and agility across the valuation management process. Lenders cite ease of use, on-demand scalability, proven technology and flexibility in supporting both in-house and outsourced appraisers as reasons for choosing the platform.
In addition to supporting Fannie Mae’s Value Acceptance + Property Data framework, AppraisalWorks:
- Enables lenders to build a full cascade of valuation offerings, including desktop appraisals, exterior and interior hybrid appraisals, automated valuation models and mobile property data collection.
- Optimizes and modernizes processes to facilitate seamless collaboration between property inspectors, appraisers and lenders/servicers.
- Adapts valuation products if/when loan requirements change, at no additional charge to the lender.
- Connects lenders with an array of providers who enable property inspectors to collect detailed data, including photos and floor plans, using a mobile phone or tablet.
- Delivers a data API that includes valuation and inspection data for process automation, smart workflows and easy integration with digital mortgage platforms.
“Through our focus on continuous technology innovation, we’ve expanded the platform to now include title and closing services, making AppraisalWorks a full-service platform [that gives] lenders more time to focus on big initiatives versus wasting time using multiple systems,” says Ben Wiant, vice president at AppraisalWorks.