Homefacts, a wholly owned subsidiary of housing data provider RealtyTrac, has launched a new mobile app that enables home buyers, homeowners and renters to view detailed property and neighborhood information and statistics on more than 100 million homes in the country.
Homefacts provides data on more than 30 key local and neighborhood dynamics for residential properties nationwide, including the following:
– Property characteristics such as the number of beds, baths, etc.
– Neighborhood demographics, including population, education level and median income;
– Neighborhood housing snapshots, including median property values and vacant housing units;
– In-depth school data detailing school locations, ratings, enrollment and phone numbers;
– Complete registered sex offender details including street address, distance from current location, physical characteristics and specific offense;
– Crime risk, current crime ratings and crime index by offense;
– Level of risk for earthquakes and tornadoes, as well as historical documentation of earthquake and tornado incidents; and
– Former drug lab locations and seizure dates.
Homefacts says the new app makes it easy to navigate neighborhood data based on user location or find information on any of the U.S. properties using the address, city and zip search tool. The Homefacts' map search tool allows users to view information by city or neighborhood.