MISMO, the subsidiary of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) that focuses on data and other standards for the mortgage industry, has announced its board of directors for 2021.
“MISMO’s 2021 board of directors includes an impressive group of top executives from across the mortgage industry who are committed to our leadership role as the central point for collaboration among a diverse array of mortgage ecosystem participants,” says Seth Appleton, president of MISMO. “This is an all-star team that will work towards real solutions to some of the industry’s toughest challenges as we increase our efforts to create a more seamless and productive digital future.”
The MISMO board will continue to be chaired by Kurt Pfotenhauer, vice chairman of First American Financial Corp.
The new members of the MISMO board are:
- Gary Clark, Chief Operating Officer, Sierra Pacific Mortgage
- Vicki Chenault, Executive, Collateral Solutions Group, CoreLogic
- Jim Follette, Senior Managing Director and Chief Mortgage Fulfillment Officer, PennyMac
- John Hedlund, Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director, Amerihome
- Jeff Hurley, Senior Managing Director, CBRE
- Chad Powers, Senior Vice President, Black Knight
- Eric Ray, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Radian
- Tony Renzi, Chief Executive Officer, Common Securitization Solutions
- Matt Rider, Chief Information Officer of Home Lending Technology, Wells Fargo
- Michael Wood, Credit Risk Executive, Bank of America
- Brian Woodring, Chief Information Officer, Quicken Loans
The returning members of the MISMO board are:
- Jeff Bode, President, MidAmerica Mortgage
- Mike Fratantoni, Chief Economist, Senior VP of Research and Technology, MBA
- Chris McEntee, Vice President, ICE Mortgage Technology
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, Vice Chairman, First American Financial Corp.
- Steve Powel, Executive Chairman, SitusAMC
- Sam Oliver, Vice President, Single Family Product Delivery, Freddie Mac
- Erik Schmitt, Product and Innovation Executive, Chase
- Steven Smith, Co-Founder and CEO, Finicity
- Chuck Walker, Vice President, Digital Alliances and Technology Integration, Fannie Mae
The organization notes that its bylaws have been updated to include the creation of five additional board seats, new board composition parameters, and the addition of three board oversight committees. These changes will ensure that MISMO is focused on addressing the highest priority business challenges of the mortgage ecosystem.
Photo: Kurt Pfotenhauer